Optimal Choice for In-vehicle GPS
Taitien’s TCXOs are manufactured in accordance with the automotive AEC-Q200 standards. These TCXOs offer high precision with a temperature stability as low as 0.5 ppm and is available in the 2.5 x 2 mm miniaturized package size. It is able to operate normally under a low voltage of 1.8 V and supports high temperatures up to 85°C. Taitien TCXOs provide a low frequency slope and great G-sensitivity performance for GNSS applications such as GPS and Beidou navigation systems for vehicles. The TCXOs also have low noise and jitter making them suitable for V2X Wi-Fi as well.
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Small package size of 2.5 mm x 2 mm
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Wide frequency range from 10 MHz to 52 MHz
- Excellent frequency stability as low as ±0.5 ppm
- Applications: Wireless communication (e.g., in-vehicle GNSS and telematics processing) and modules for vehicles