Taitien, a leading supplier of frequency control solutions, introduced the ultra-low power disciplined atomic clock DTA-100. The newly launched DTA-100 is characterized by a miniature size and ultra-low power consumption, which offers exceptional precision and stability of atomic clock level for portable applications.
DTA-100 provides standard CMOS RF and 1 PPS output. When tau = 1 second, it achieves a short-term stability of 3 x 10-10 and daily aging less than 3 x 10-11. The frequency variation is less than ±5 x 10-10 within the temperature range of -10°C to +70°C. DTA-100 is disciplined by the 1 PPS signal and its internal phase error can be controlled within 1 ns (RMS). In addition, this series provides excellent frequency output precision reaching < ±10-12. DTA-100 controls and calibrates products through the RS232 serial interface to configure and retrieve the internal clock.
• Ultra-low power consumption: < 150 mW
• 1pps input and output synchronization
• Phase disciplined to 1ns RMS and frequency reaching < 10-12
• Phase measurement and reporting system: measurable phase difference: 1 second, resolution up to ≦ 1 ns
• ToD (Time of Day)(sec)
• 5MHz, 10MHz, CMOS output
• RS232 interface
• GNSS receiver
• Portable radio
• IED interference system
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
• Autonomous sensor network