High quality requirements - zero defects
A quiet revolution is transforming the automotive industry with electric vehicles (EVs) soon going to have their own mobile supercomputers. The integration the Internet of Vehicles (IoV) and advanced AI computing will enable new functions and services for the new-generation of self-driving and electric vehicle architecture. Taitien provides compact sized crystal, low jitter oscillators and high stability TCXO needed for automotive data centers, EV charging systems, infotainment systems, Connected Cars, C-V2X, 5G communications, ADAS, LEO for IoV, and GNSS positioning and tracking, and ensures low-latency communication and reliable performance required for vehicles today, tomorrow and into the future.
- In Alignment with AEC-Q200 / AEC-Q100 / IATF 16949
- Operating temperature range: up to -55°C ~ 125°C
- High quality requirements such as zero defects
- Special product codes formulation to distinguish in-vehicle products from ordinary products
- Enhanced process controls to meet the requirements of a wide operating temperature
- High temperature production processes to ensure high quality automotive crystal products