TAITIEN Electronics, a technology leader in frequency control solutions, has introduced the new OA series of crystal oscillators capable of achieving high frequency up to 250MHz with ultra-low jitter. Taitien’s OA-type oscillators in industry’s smallest form factor (3.2×2.5mm) offer superior phase noise performance at wide operating temperature range (from -40 to 125°C) which is ideal for high-speed networking applications such as Fiber Communications, 10GbE to 100GbE Ethernet, Storage Area Network and Cloud Servers.
Utilizing Taitien’s in-house end-to-end crystal manufacturing expertise and low-noise oscillator circuits, Taitien’s OA series expand product capabilities with great features:
- Wide frequency range from 10MHz to 250MHz
- Ultra-low jitter of < 0.1ps typical from 12k to 20MHz @156.25MHz
- Support up to 125°C operating temperature range
- Output logic including LVPECL and LVDS
- Frequency stability as tight as +/-25ppm from -40 to 85°C
- Compact industry standard SMD packages in 3.2×2.5mm
- 3.3V and 2.5V options available
Striving for delivering best value crystal timing solutions to customers, Taitien has been continuously developing wide-range of frequency control products to address the diverse requirements in high-speed data communication markets. For further information about Taitien’s high-frequency and low-jitter crystal oscillators, please contact TAITIEN sales at email@example.com. Samples are available upon request.