TAITIEN Electronics, a technology leader in frequency control solutions, has introduced the new OX-U and OY-U series capable of achieving excellent close-in phase noise needed for high fidelity audio systems. These new series of crystal oscillators utilize Taitien’s proprietary crystal design as well as low-noise ASIC to reach -100dBc/Hz @10Hz offset and noise floor of -160dBc/Hz. These features make this product line ideal solution for clocking high-performance DACs (
digital-to-analog converter) to generate highest sound quality in audio systems.
Taitien’s OX-U and OY-U series’ great product capabilities include:
- Compact industry standard SMD packages in 3.2×2.5mm and 2.5×2.0mm
- Frequency stability as tight as +/-25ppm from -40 to +85°C
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +105°C
- 1.8V supply voltage option available to reduce power consumption
- Excellent close-in phase noise performance: -100dBc/Hz @10Hz offset for 45.1584MHz/49.152MHz output frequency
With increasing demand for best sound quality in various digital audio systems, such as smart phones, automotive stereos, and portable stereo systems, the need for miniaturized and high-performance clocking solutions to enable cost-effective system designs is growing as well. Taitien’s OX-U and OY-U series are specifically optimized to address the requirements in Hi-Fi audio applications. For further information about Taitien’s high-frequency and low-noise crystal oscillators, please contact TAITIEN sales at email@example.com. Samples are available upon request.
- phase noise plot