Taitien Electronics, a leading provider of frequency control solutions, has introduced the highest performance Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXOs) in the industry, the NA-100M-6900 sand NI-100M-6900 series. Leveraging TAITIEN’s long history of making high-performance OCXOs and expertise in end-to-end fabrication of high-precision quartz crystal oscillators, the new NA-100M-6900 and NI-100M-6900 series OCXOs are capable of providing tight frequency stability of +/- 50 ppb over -20 to 70°C and +/- 200 ppb over -40 to 85°C in the industry standard and hermetically sealed 1”x1” package as well as the popular Euro package with ultra-low phase noise performance.
- Industry-leading phase noise performance with noise floor as low as -185dBc/Hz
- Excellent close-in phase noise at -135dBc/Hz at 100Hz offset and -162dBc/Hz at 1kHz offset
- Low G-sensitivity performance at <1ppb/G
- Tight frequency stability of +/-50ppb from -20 to 70°C and +/-200ppb from -40 to 85°C
- Standard frequency of 100MHz with other frequencies available
Ideally suited for applications demanding high-precision timing requirements such as satellite communications, test instrumentation, and military radar systems, the NA-100M-6900 and NI-100M-6900 series OCXOs can deliver performances needed for low-noise reference clocks used in high-speed wireless communication systems and high-performance synthesizers. For additional information on this new OCXO, please contact Taitien at email@example.com or refer to the online product datasheet. Samples are available upon request.