Extended Operating Temperature
Works perfectly in extreme environment application
Taitien has more than 40 years of experience in the design and manufacture of high stability crystal oscillators. The wide temperature OX/OY series offers excellent frequency stability of ±50 ppm within the operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C. The package sizes are 3.2 x 2.5 mm and 2.5 x 2.0 mm respectively, which fully satisfies the requirement for miniaturization. Taitien’s wide range of optional frequencies cover clock frequencies of most products ranging from 1.25 MHz to 100 MHz. Phase jitter is less than 1 ps RMS. It is ideal for TOF products as a modulation clock reference, which can reduce errors caused by phase noise of clocks. The wide power supply range of 1.62 V to 3.63 V can support 1.8 V, 2.5 V and 3.3 V systems. These outstanding characteristics enable designers to increase product features and functions more flexibly to meet extreme working environment requirements and achieve product diversity in the increasingly intense market competition.
- Industry’s smallest size, making it more handy in space-sensitive automotive electronics applications
- CMOS output with the advantages of low output impedance, anti-interference ability and low loss
- Maximum crystal aging rate is only ±3 ppm/year, which greatly improves the lifetime of systems
- Low power consumption with working power consumption less than 10 mA and standby power consumption less than 5 uA
- Start time less than 2 ms and fast response speed which helps the CPLD to start the power management function immediately
- Application: oil drilling, geothermal measurement, aerospace, smart meters, edge computing, automobiles and outdoor communication devices, etc.