Viewing the World from the Clouds: Taitien Electronics Takes UAV Vision to New Heights
As a leader in frequency component technology, Taitien Electronics has always been at the forefront of technological advancement. Our latest products elevate the image quality and flight stability of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to new heights, setting a new milestone for the UAV industry.During the takeoff, cruising, and landing processes of UAVs, operational stability, navigation, and communication must be maintained even when faced with severe turbulence and adverse conditions. Taitien Electronics' full range of crystal oscillators can deliver stable operation, precise navigation, and certain communication even under extreme temperature ranges and severe vibration, demonstrating its high flexibility and superior performance.
- Designed for Harsh Environments: Up to -40°C to +125°C
- Ultra Low G-Sensitivity : 0.1 ppb/g
- Excellent hold over stability: < 10-12 in frequency
- Low phase noise: -163 dBc/Hz @ 1 KHz
- 24 Hours Holdover < ±1.5 us
- 1PPS GPS Disciplined < 30 ns
- Applications: Automated flight control, Flight management and healthmonitoring, Network control, High-speed data transmission, GNSS receiver, Flight sensors, IMU and gyroscopes, Navigation, Camera and video sensors.