Taitien’s high-frequency differential quartz oscillators are specifically designed for data centers, edge computing servers, optical fiber and wired communication networks. These high-speed devices need to be equipped with high-frequency, stable and accurate clock sources. The frequency of this series can reach 2100 MHz. Within a bandwidth of 12 kHz to 20 MHz, it can achieve an excellent level of RMS phase jitter of 0.15 ps. The frequency tolerance is ±25 ppm over -40°C to +85°C and it offers multiple output waveforms including LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL and CML. It supports voltage ranges of 1.8 V, 2.5 V and 3.3 V, which is highly suitable for systems that have strict requirements on clock signal integrity. Furthermore, the frequency aging rate is only ±5 ppm/year including the consideration of the aging effects of components. This will greatly improve the lifetime of the system.
- Wide frequency range from 15 MHz to 200 MHz
- Maximum crystal aging rate is only ±5 ppm/year
- Excellent frequency stability as low as ±25 ppm
- Support voltage range of 2.5 V and 3.3 V
- Excellent RMS Phase Jitter of 0.15 ps over 12 kHz to 20 MHz bandwidth
- Application: optical fiber communication, Gigabit Ethernet, serial ATA, SCSI, high-end servers, computer peripherals, PCI-Express, SDH, SONET, broadcasting service, mobile communication, base station, network equipment and other electronic products and applications.