Taitien’s high-frequency differential VCXO allows designers to select any frequency flexibly, including frequencies that are rare in the traditional market. In addition, it can achieve a frequency as high as 2100 MHz. Within a bandwidth of 12 kHz to 20 MHz, it can achieve an excellent level of RMS phase jitter of 0.25 ps. The frequency tolerance is ±25 ppm over -40°C to +85°C and it delivers a stable frequency output. Meanwhile, a larger pull range up to ±250 ppm can be achieved. It has an exceptional linearity. When the control voltage is 0 V to 3.3 V, the maximum range of the oscillator's linearity is -10% to 10%. It provides multiple output waveforms including LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL and CML, which is ideal for high-frequency industrial applications, wavelength division multiplexing and network fields.
- Wide frequency range from 15 MHz to 20 0MHz
- Excellent RMS Phase Jitter of 0.25 ps over 12 kHz to 20 MHz bandwidth
- Large pulling range up to ±250 ppm
- Excellent linearity: The maximum range of the oscillator’s linearity is -10%~10% when the control voltage is 0 V to 3.3 V
- Application: it can be widely used in telecommunication, broadband, video and clock synchronization for instrumentation, high-speed 4G/5G mobile phone communication network, distributed base stations and microwave backhaul equipment.