High quality requirements - zero defects
Quartz frequency control components have become indispensable for modern cars. Typical automotive systems are embedded with up to 100 electronic control units (ECUs). These systems include smart cockpits, in-vehicle communications, active and passive safety, long-range and short-range radars, and information entertainment system. Taitien’s vehicle-regulated series is qualified for AEC-Q200 and is manufactured with equipment which meets the strict IATF16949 standards. They are also ready for customers’ audit for VDA6.3. All products provide Production Part Approval Program (PPAP) file support so they can satisfy different requirements of the automotive electronics industry.
- Comply with AEC-Q200 technical standard
- Operating temperature range: up to -40°C ~ 125°C
- High quality requirements such as zero defects
- Special product codes formulation to distinguish in-vehicle products from ordinary products
- Enhanced process controls to meet the requirements of a wide operating temperature
- High temperature production processes to ensure high quality automotive crystal products