TAITIEN Electronics, a technology leader in frequency control solutions, has introduced the new NN series of oven controlled crystal oscillators (OCXOs) capable of achieving tight frequency stability and superior phase noise performance. NN-type OCXOs, incorporating Taitien’s own patented Formosa ASIC technology, deliver best-in-class reference clock performance at industry’s smallest form factor at 9.7 x 7.5mm, which is ideal for applications such as small cell base stations, SyncE, IEEE 1588 PTP and network switches.
Utilizing Taitien’s in-house end-to-end crystal manufacturing expertise and long-term reliability testing capability, Taitien’s NN series OCXOs expand product capabilities with great features:
- Miniaturized SMD package at 9.7 x 7.5mm
- Frequency range from 10 to 40MHz
- Frequency stability as low as +/- 5ppb from -20 to 70°C and +/-10ppb from -40 to 85°C
- Low power consumption at 0.3W steady state at room temp
- Stratum 3 compliant: +/-4.6ppm, all-inclusive, over 20 years
- 3.3V and 5.0V options available
Striving to deliver best value frequency control solutions to customers, Taitien has been continuously developing wide-range of crystal based timing products to address the diverse requirements in telecommunication and high-speed data communication markets. For further information about Taitien’s high-precision and low-jitter crystal oscillators, please contact TAITIEN sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. Samples are available upon request.