Wide Temp. VCTCXO/TCXO
Stable Operation in Extreme Temperatures — Taitien's Wide-Temperature Temperature-Compensated Quartz Oscillator
Taitien's wide-temperature temperature-compensated quartz oscillator achieves ultra-high frequency stability, up to ±50ppb. It also operates over a broad temperature range from -40˚C to 105˚C, ensuring stable operation even in extreme temperature conditions. The product is primarily used in applications such as IEEE 1588, Stratum3, and signal synchronization, providing stable and exceptional signal quality to tackle the issues of high-speed networks in high-temperature situations.
- Ultra-high frequency stability up to ±50ppb
- Broad operating temperature range from -40˚C to 105˚C
- Power supply voltage: 2.5V, 3.3V
- Low current consumption: <7.5mA @ CMOS
- Compliant with RoHS and lead-free standards