32.768 kHz XO
Ultra low power consumption, ideally suited for all IoT and edge computing applications
Taitien’s 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator (XO) has demonstrated outstanding performance in a wide range of product applications. Our products include a miniaturized 32.768 kHz XO with a size of only 2.05 x 1.65 mm (OZ-D series). The design of the OZ-D series overcomes the challenge of miniaturization while effectively ensuring the excellent accuracy of the clock signal. Since many low-power and portable product applications are in standby mode most of the time, the system must be able to reduce the power consumption of this mode. Leveraging the low-power integrated circuit design, the highest power consumption of Taitien’s 32.768 kHz clock signal source is only 1.4 µA. The frequency stability within the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +105°C can reach ±25 ppm and it can achieve a start-up time of 2 ms.
- Industry’s smallest size of 2.05 x 1.65 mm
- Excellent frequency stability as low as ±25 ppm
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to +105°C
- Super low power consumption (1.4µA the highest)
- Fast start-up time of 2 ms
- Applications: edge computing, wearable devices, IoT, security, smart home, consumer electronics, communication equipment, smart city and other electronic products.