Leveraging Miniaturization technology to Optimize Mobile Devices and Create a New World of Seamless Network Connectivity
Taitien’s miniature quartz oscillators deliver a variety of packaging options, including the industry’s smallest XO with a size of only 2.05 mm x 1.65 mm and a low profile of only 0.75 mm. It provides an output level format of CMOS and an excellent phase jitter of less than 0.8 ps. The accuracy can reach ±20 ppm in the temperature range of -40°C ~+105°C. It supports voltage ranges of 1.8 V, 2.5 V and 3.3 V, which is a great solution for consumer electronics and other embedded product applications that require miniaturization.
- Industry’s smallest size
- High frequency output range from 1 MHz to 220 MHz
- Exceptional frequency stability as low as ±20 ppm
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to +105°C
- Excellent phase jitter performance of less than 0.8 ps
- Application: IoT, smartphone, wearable Device, gaming computer, Chromebook